What is important to you?
Thank you for visiting. Unfortunately, this exercise is closed. Look out for more. Meantime visit Community Planning Aberdeen to see what is happening.
How does it work?
You can take the following steps to submit your priorities:
- On the left-hand column, you will see different categories of projects: Employment and Income, Improved outcomes for all Children and Young People, Support for Vulnerable People, Health and Wellbeing and Welcoming Environment. Each category has improvements to choose from.
- Within each improvement you can select how many points you would allocate and will be shown the expected impact of allocating those points. You can also decide not to spend any points on an improvement by not moving the slider.
- For more information, click the information icon 🛈 on the left of each improvement.
- You can see how many points you have remaining in the top right-hand corner or over-allocated.
- On each page you can leave comments or any further ideas you have.
- Once you have gone through all the categories, and you have allocated your points, you can click ‘Review and submit’.
Aberdeen City Council has produced a draft Population Needs Assessment (PNA) for the city. The aim of the PNA is to provide a high-level analysis of key groups, priorities and challenges across public services, including service performance and information available on the customer perspective. Download a copy of the PNA here: Population Needs Assessment – Community Planning Aberdeen