The Future of Aberdeen City Centre and the Beach
Thank you for visiting. Unfortunately, this exercise is now closed. Please visit Aberdeen City Centre Masterplan to see the results and whats is happening next.
How does it work?
You can take the following steps to submit your priorities:
- On the left-hand column, you will see different categories of projects: Union Street; West End; Schoolhill, Upperkirkgate & Belmont Street; Castlegate; Beach Public Space; Beach Sports & Leisure; and, Beach Ballroom. Each category has improvements to choose from.
- Within each improvement you can select how many points you would allocate and will be shown the expected impact of allocating those points. You can also decide not to spend any points on an improvement by not moving the slider.
- For more information, including any maps showing location of improvements, click the information icon 'i' on the left of each improvement.
- You can see how many points you have remaining in the top right-hand corner, or over-allocated points.
- On each page you can leave additional comments or any further ideas you have.
- Once you have gone through all the categories, and you have allocated your points, you can click ‘Review and submit’.